söndag 24 mars 2013

RAW FOOD LECTURES IN TALLINN

RAW FOOD LECTURES IN ESTONIA, TALLINN

I have been invited by Sille Poola to Estonia for lectures in raw food and fruit eating, 13 and 14:th of April. 
Last time I was there for lectures was in 1991. At that time it was a great interest of living food. 
I will travel with boat from Stockholm in the morning of April 13. If you are interested to follow, just with 
the boat and return or join the course You can contact me on my e-mail: lyseving@hotmail.com. 
We can talk a lot of everything during the trip by boat. 
In due time there will also be occasions or coming "fruit-trains" with similar courses in Stockholm. 

Some topics of the lectures:

Why Raw Food?
The New Human Being
The New Science of Nutrition
Perfect Health 
Detoxification 
Rejuvenation 
Eternal Life 

Welcome to Join ("tête-a-tête=förtroligt möte på tu man hand") 
Tord Lyseving

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar